Featured

Erie, PA walnut creek steelhead fishing 10-4-2016

398 Views
Published
We were fishing walnut Creek conditions were bright & sunny water clarity low & clear ...fish were easily spooked ...most were caught using skien....anglers catching fish were Ronnie Arbogast & Jim Nesbit as Matt Hamilton as net guy & video camera man , just wasn't his day 4 catching , threw the whole kitchen sink ....2 fish were kept due to the guys wanting to smoke them in smoker the others were released .....we usually release 90 percent of the catch the other 10 percent yes we like to smoke our steelhead ....thanks 4 watching
Category
Steelheads