DJI Mega Firmware Updates for Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Goggles, Phantom 4 Pro+, Phantom 4 Advanced +
DJI MAVIC AIR
- Date: 2018.02.09
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0200
- Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0100
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.2.5
- DJI GO 4 App Android:v4.2.5
- Added support for using SmartCapture without a remote controller and DJI GO 4. Added a group photo mode to SmartCapture.
- Optimized GEO Zone management.
- Shortened time taken to power off.
- Optimized transmission quality when transmitting at 2.4 GHz.
- Improved takeoff performance to dampen a shaking phenomenon experienced by some aircraft during takeoff.
- Improved takeoff performance when taking off in conditions that are not suitable for the Downward Vision System.
- Optimized Asteroid exposure settings.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented the aircraft from taking off following activation.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the DJI GO 4 app to display a Downward Vision System calibration error.
- Fixed an issue that caused the battery level display to be incorrect if an Intelligent Flight Battery was not fully charged when used for the first time.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the aircraft to land unexpectedly.
- Added support for using the DJI Goggles Head Tracking Flight feature.
- Shortened time taken to power on.
- Changed default control stick deadband settings.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the remote controller restart automatically.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused linking to fail.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused iOS device to start charging and the DJI GO 4 app not to connect to the aircraft when a mobile device was attached using an RC cable.
- Changed the default settings for the Function button and Customizable button.
DJI MAVIC PRO
- Aircraft Firmware: V01.04.0300
- Remote Controller Firmware: v126.96.36.199
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.2.5
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.2.5
- Fixed an issue where the photos captured in JPEG and RAW
format cannot be downloaded.
This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
- Added support for the Mavic Air.
- Added Heading Tracking support for the Mavic Air (please update the Mavic Air’s remote controller firmware version to 01.00.0100 or later).
- Added support for capturing and viewing Pano photos.
- Added support for playing back and downloading photos and videos captured by the Mavic Air.
Phantom 4 Pro+/Advanced+ Remote Controller
- Date : 2017.02.09
- Remote Controller Firmware : V.188.8.131.52
- Added support for Pano shooting modes.
- Added Data Transmission on the Quick Settings page to support downloading photos and videos from Phantom 4 Pro+ /Advanced+ remote controller to your mobile device (DJI GO 4 version should be 4.1.14 or above).
- Phantom 4 Pro+ /Advanced+ remote controller supports up to 20 third-party apps, which you can add or remove through System Settings - Apps. Please note that DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. Because these apps are not developed or maintained by DJI, they may not guarantee optimal remote controller performance. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, it is recommended that you remove it or reset the remote controller to default settings.
Buy the Mavic Air: http://click.dji.com/AHmplLPEkFbJ4kyUaT0NVg?pm=link
Other products mentioned in this video:
DJI Mavic Pro: http://amzn.to/2EahFyw
DJI Spark: http://amzn.to/2DBPMhK
DJI Phantom 4 Pro: http://amzn.to/2DLC8ft
Support our channel for free by shopping via our affiliate links. Doesn't cost you anything and we get a small percentage of what you buy even if you don't buy what was in our link. Thanks!
AMAZON International Affiliate links:
U.S. amazon.com: http://amzn.to/2A9P36p
Get your DJI Spark, Mavic, Phantom and any other DJI drones or accessories here:
My Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/kloogee
Support our videos:
Donate Directly: https://www.paypal.me/kloogee/5